If you need to update your current Contract with a Seller in the system, you can do this by creating a Contract Update. When editing a Shake Contract you will be able to edit the time left to complete the Shake, the Description and the Price of the Shake.
Please note you are only able to edit your Contract once it has been accepted by both parties.
1. Once logged into your account, locate the Chat menu in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. From here navigate to the conversation that you would like to update.
2. Next, locate the Order Actions in the dropdown menu at the bottom of the Chat and then select, Contract Update.
3. From here, enter in your new contract details. You will need to make sure that you edit the Additional Delivery Time before you are able to submit your request. Once you have edited all of your fields, click the send icon to submit your request to the Seller.
4. The Seller will then be presented with your request to update the existing Contract and they will have the option to accept or reject your Contract update. At this point, there is no further action needed on your end.
5. Once the Seller responds to your Contract Update request, Shakebot will send you a notification.